Thanks for stopping by and visiting my site. Take a look around and if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up by clicking “Contact Me” on the menu! Light and blessings….
A few of my favorite sayings….
- “The biggest enemy I have is the noise that lives between my left ear and my right ear.”
- “If I were any better, I’d have to be two people.”
- “I don’t have to like it but I do have to accept it as being exactly as it’s supposed to be. Once I accept it, complaining about it becomes obsolete.”
- “Start the next thought from a place of abundance instead of from a place of lack.”
- “Labels are for file folders – not people.”
We live in a very different world today than we ever have and with the advent of technology, we have some incredible ways to “connect” with each other in all new ways. If you see something on my site that interests you, reach out to me. If you see something that generates a question, reach out to me. If you see something that simply put a smile on your face, reach out to me. I would love to hear from you.
Let’s join in this journey together and see where it takes us. I am open to new friends, new loves, new opportunities and new excitements. I will close by sharing with you one of my favorite quotes:
“A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
In love and service,